Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi – Updated 2024
- August 13, 2021
- Posted by: Tinku
- Category: ethical hacking
Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi
Living in a world full of hackers can be stressful! Don’t you think?
Craw Security The ethical hacking training institute in Delhi believes in making our customers and students’ lives stress-free.
We have given wings to our student’s aspirations of building their career in Ethical hacking, preparing them for a strong role as a Penetration testing expert, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, network security manager, and other related high-profile roles
We also provide students with 100% placements
Our ethical hacking training institute in Delhi has stood firmly by its commitment to our customers and students through “thick and thin.”
Let me take you through the nitty-gritty of the matter
WHAT IS HACKING?
Hacking is a deliberate effort to harm or steal sensitive information from a private network inside the system.
Must-know information about Hacking
• Illegal use of computer and network resources
• “Hacker” is a gifted and smart programmer
• Hacking is an offense in the US and other countries
• If prior permission is sought, then “A contract between an Ethical Hacker and company”, is acceptable
• The difference between an ethical and unethical hacker is that an ethical hacker has prior consent to probe the system, whereas an unethical hacker does not have the authority.
Ethical Hacking training to locate types of Hacker
• White-hat hackers
Also known as ethical hackers and computer security experts, they are well versed in various tastes, like penetration. They also use some technical tools, like that of malicious hackers so that they can identify possible vulnerabilities in the systems and form a protective shield to save their respective organization from damage
• Black-hat hackers
They are illegal and malicious attackers who penetrate computer networks with the evil intention of damaging, modifying, and stealing critical or sensitive information. They are a threat to individuals, society, countries, and the world.
• Grey Hat Hackers
They are blessings in disguise, in short. They are a perfect blend of both the above (white and black), as they are on the lookout for possible shortcomings in a system without seeking the owner’s consent. However, if they locate any shortcomings in the system, they do bring it to the attention of the owner and take further steps to fix the issue.
Ethical Hacking training highlights
Common Hacking Techniques
• Phishing: This phrase came to life in 1996 when hackers stole critical data like account details, passwords, and credit card numbers from a pool of internet users. Phishing is done by convincing its victim to share their personal information by alluring them with the prize money they have won in a lottery, which results in a security breach and major financial loss
• Bait and Switch Attack: a kind of fraud that makes use of trusted avenues to trick users into visiting suspicious sites
• Key Logger: a form of spyware in which the victim is unaware that they are being victimized by keeping a tap on their actions
• Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks: Denial of service (DOS) attacks the
server, making the website unavailable. This kind of attack makes use of a single device; however, in a DDOS attack (Distributed denial of service), many devices with multiple locations are used for the attack
• ClickJacking Attacks: Known as UI Redress Attacks,” in which the attacker makes use of multiple layers to trick his victim into clicking a link on a different page when their intention was just to click the top-level page.
• Cookie theft: It happens when a third party copies unencrypted data and utilizes it to imitate the real one. It occurs when a person accesses reliable sites over a public Wi-Fi network
Now let us understand Ethical Hackers and their critical role
Ethical hackers are professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the shortcomings of the system and utilize their knowledge as unethical hackers, but in legal terms, to analyze the security status of the target machines. Logical reasoning and memory recall are required, as hacking includes gathering facts and details—sometimes from multiple sources—into an attack plan based on the logic of how systems operate. Hacking is complex and needs time to plan and implement.
Craw Security provides the best ethical hacking training course in Delhi.
Course Description: Ethical Hacking Training and Certification has been designed keeping in mind the future of cyber security. This course will assist students in understanding the basics of cybersecurity and computer security. The distinctively designed Ethical Hacking training course gives students an insight into the advanced tools and methods of the information security industry
Any graduate, undergraduate, or post-graduate student passionate about information security can be a part of ethical hacking training, as Craw Security offers the best ethical hacking training course in Delhi to become a certified ethical hacker.
In the Ethical Hacking Training and Certification course, we have 28 module
COMPLETE PACKAGE COURSE DETAILS FOR STUDENTS
Ethical Hacking Training course details include
- Official Training by certified instructors
- Practical live hacking
- Concept-based training
- Post-training support
- Interactive lectures, group exchange of viewpoints with healthy discussions and review sessions
- The certification exam fee included
- 24/7 high-speed internet connectivity
- An accommodating and supportive training environment
The importance of the Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi
- For the Prevention of Critical and sensitive data
- Highlights the security risks that hackers can exploit
- You can save your company from being blackmailed
- Through ethical hacking, they test digital security systems to enhance their strength
Ethical Hacking Training Certifications 2023
These days’ newspapers are full of crimes reporting a data breach. A grocery store might have had their credit card data stolen. Many government organizations are looking forward to ethical hackers’ help and support
1. Certified Ethical Hacker
To check the cybersecurity professional’s understanding of security threats and risks, this exam is designed. All those who have experience can sit for this exam by just submitting two years of cybersecurity experience without training
2. Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester
This is run by the SANS Institute. There are multiple options to earn GIAC Penetration Tester certification. It ensures that the holder of this certificate has a good balance of theory and hands-on training
3. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Offbeat but very technical certification with the aim that professionals who have a technical bent should have a practical understanding of the penetration testing process. The test-taker has delegated the task of researching the network, identifying vulnerabilities, and hacking the system to gain administrative access within 24 hours, after which the Offensive Security certification committee receive a detailed penetration test report for review, will review your findings, and decide whether to grant certification or not
Ethical Hacking Training (course eligibility)
• Passed 10+2 in any relevant stream with working knowledge of computers.
• Graduation degree in Computer Science from a renowned institute
• The telecom industry hires ethical hackers, followed by the banking and finance sectors, who have completed their certification at the Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi as per eligibility
Ethical Hacking training (course Duration)
Course Name: Ethical Hacking
Course Type: Certificate
Course Duration: 3 months to 2 years, although it varies
Eligibility Criteria Graduation degree in IT or similar field
Admission Process: Entrance
Ethical Hacking training (Course Fees)
|CERTIFICATION FEES||32000+ GST|
|VOUCHER COST||32000 +GST|
Ethical hacking Training after 12th
A cyber security diploma or master’s diploma is pursued after graduation, whereas a diploma in ethical hacking can be completed after 10th or 12th.
The duration of the Ethical hacking course is 6 months for the cybersecurity diploma and the master Course in Delhi is 1 year
Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi
Craw Security offers 29 modules
Fees: INR 40000 + GST
Contact: 011-40394315; +91-9650202445; +91-9650677445
Address: 1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, New Delhi, 110030
Mail ID: [email protected]
Center Availability: East Delhi, West Delhi, South Delhi, and North Delhi
Hence, the meat of the matter is that it is “better to be safe and alert than to be sorry.” Hence, we should make a wise decision to associate with Craw Security and their Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi to make the best possible use of our valuable time and money.
Frequently Asked Question
• What is the difference between a virus, a worm, and a Trojan horse?
Virus-worm Trojan Horse
Viruses are enforced via files that are executable Worms are implemented through weaknesses in the system Trojan Horse is carried out through programs and interpreted as utility software
• Is the CEH exam hard?
Having basic knowledge about networking and servers will make it easy for you. Hence, Craw Security Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi helps students by forming a foundation for the CEH Exam
• Is ethical hacking training value for money?
Yes, it is worth it, as it will provide you with ample job opportunities
• What kind of knowledge does an ethical hacker get from the Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi?
Coding skills to crack passwords
How to compromise with web servers
• What languages do hackers use?
• Freelancing opportunities as ethical hackers after the Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Delhi?
With many Social networks gaining momentum these days, professionals are looking for people who require their services
Read More Blogs
SHIELDXDR BY CRAW SECURITY: REDEFINING THE FUTURE OF CYBER DEFENSE
HOW TO GET A CYBERSECURITY JOB?
HOW TO LEARN PYTHON (STEP-BY-STEP) IN 2023?
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN CYBERSECURITY?
CEH ETHICAL HACKING CERTIFICATION COURSE IN INDIA
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF CYBER SECURITY?
BEST ETHICAL HACKING COURSES ONLINE IN DELHI
COMPTIA A+ TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI | YOUR GATEWAY TO A THRIVING IT CAREER
CYBERBULLYING LAWS IN INDIA: UNDERSTANDING THE RISKS AND PROTECTING YOURSELF
HOW TO START A CAREER IN CYBER SECURITY IN INDIA?
CYBER SECURITY CERTIFICATION IN DELHI | CYBER SECURITY TRAINING IN INDIA
Table of Contents
Table of Contents